This is only for Aware customers that have notified their Customer Success Manager or Account Executive that they will be cancelling their contract or not renewing. Our de-authorization support workflow follows NIST 800-88 guidelines.
1. De-authorize the Aware integration in Workplace, Yammer, Teams or Slack.
- Workplace: You must be a System Administrator. Navigate to the Admin Panel > Integrations click on Aware and Uninstall.
- Yammer: You must be the user that originally completed the integration. Select the gear in Yammer > Edit Settings > My Applications > Revoke Access (next to Aware).
- Teams: You must be a O365 Global Administrator. Navigate to the Azure Portal > Enterprise Apps > Aware for Teams > Properties > Select the delete button at the top.
- Slack: You must be the Slack Organization Owner. Navigate to the dropdown menu in your Workspace > Settings & Permissions > Workspace Settings > Configure Apps > Aware (delete)
- Azure AD Integration: You must be a O365 Global Administrator. Navigate to the Azure Portal > Enterprise Apps > Aware for MS Graph > Properties > Select the delete button at the top.
3. The de-authorization request will be reviewed by Customer Success Manager.
4. Once approved, Aware data destruction will begin.
- The Aware de-authorization will be processed by an Aware Data Engineer.
- The de-authorization and deletion process will take 30 days to complete.
- Once the de-authorization is complete, final validation and a receipt of destruction will be provided by the Aware Information Security Analyst.
5. If you have further questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.